Eddie Bauer Kids Base Layer Thermal Underwear for Boys and
by Eddie Bauer
- A MUST-HAVE FOR YOUR KID’S WINTER ACTIVITIES: No matter if you live in a cold-weather city, or if your little adventurer likes any sort of winter activities, this 2-piece base layer set with long pants and top, is the best way to shield them from the cold. Featuring supreme heat-retention properties, the Eddie Bauer winter long johns set ensures that your kid’s body will stay warm and cozy the easy, safe, comfortable way!
- 4 WAY STRETCH FOR TOTAL FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Unlike thick and heavy winter clothes that may limit your kid’s ability to run, play or perform well in any type of winter sports, this 4-way stretch set conforms to your kids’ body and moves with them, for never-ending comfort. With its elastic waistband and a smart thumb-hole design for the thermal top, both pieces will stay securely in place, no matter how active your kid may be!
- ANTI-STATIC & UNBEATABLY COMFORTABLE: Designed to be extra durable and comfortable, this thermal underwear for kids can be worn underneath any outfit without being too bulky. Along with its anti-static quality, it can easily be paired with any jeans for cold days in the city, sportwear for outdoor practice, or with ski suits without causing the slightest discomfort
- QUICK DRY PROFESSIONAL LEVEL LAYERING: Made of the best combination of materials [37% acrylic, 34% polyester, 25% rayon, 4% spandex - 120 GSM] this kid’s quick-dry layering set is perfect for snowy, rainy or even super sweaty days after a tiring practice session. Keeping your child dry and warm, this kids thermal underwear set is ideal for young skiers, snowboarders, winter travelers and so much more!
- EDDIE BAUER – 100 YEARS OF ATHLETIC GEAR INNOVATIONS: Since 1920, Eddie Bauer has been devoted to creating revolutionary athletic gear that helps outdoor enthusiasts achieve their best. With 100 years of expertise that has been globally trusted by world-class athletes, you have every good reason to bring a piece of athletic magic home, this time for your kid!