1. 10" blade with 5" rosewood handle, overall length 15 inches, thickness about 5mm at spine, weight: 1.2 Pounds.
2. The blades of knives are nicely hand forged with AUS-8, which is a type of high quality steel used only for high-end knives. Blade has been given excellent heat treatment to get a (58 to 60) HRC. Black powder coating and anti-rust processed to make sure high hardness and high toughness.
3. Our handmade kukri knife feels great in your hand ! The knife is very powerful. It is great for hunting and cutting.Hand protected design, fixed blade, razor sharp blade, Full Tang hardwood walnut handle can be used as a hammer.
4. The knife sleeve is made of the top layer leather, protect your knife from damage when not in use and provide several versatile carry options.
5. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we'll be glad to help you.
Blade steel selected for quality and durability according to use; 65Mn boasts toughness for hard use applications; measures 56 on Rockwell Hardness Scale (HRC); black powdercoat makes maintenance easy.
Camp 10 - Tan can cut, split, slash, scrape, bushwhack and hack — anything necessary to clear a field, trail, shore, roost, fence line, thicket, garden, glade, hunting sight line, clearing or pasture.
Sheath made from tan nylon polymer threaded with glass for strength, stiffness and stability; sheath has safety strap to keep blade secure, dual straps for leg or military molle carry and belt strap.
Textured grip designed for heightened safety during rigorous use; handle has guard at top and bottom to protect thumb and fingers; other features include double lanyard holes and black hardware.
Blade length: 10 inches; overall length: 16 inches; weight 18.3 ounces without sheath, 24 ounces with sheath; Kershaw warranty for original owner when knife is used and maintained as intended.
15" SURVIVAL HUNTING Full Tang Kukri FIXED BLADE KNIFE Machete
– 💲 Best Budget Kukri Machete
Warranty: Knives & Blades: We stand behind our products 100%. We subject them to the highest standards in the industry and strive to make each as perfect as possible. We warrant that this product is free of defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does n
The less-expensive, yet still excellent-performing "workhorse" version of our popular Gurkha Kukri knife; There are very few knives in the world that we can think of that can out-chop or out-cut a good Kukri
Perfect as a lighter-weight bushcraft or camping tool that can be carried on a belt or lashed to a pack, our Kukri Machetes pack a great deal of value into a relatively small, light and inexpensive package
The full tang is completely encapsulated in a comfortable and durable polypropylene handle that has been ergonomically designed for comfort and safety, allowing you to keep a secure grip on the Machete even in the most inclement conditions
Made of tough and durable 1055 Carbon Steel with black baked-on anti-rust matte finish for extra protection
Includes a durable Cor-Ex sheath for added safety and carrying convenience; Dimensions: 13 in blade length, 5 in handle length, 2. 8 mm blade thickness, 16 oz weight